Welcome EasyJet Customers
VentureFounders is pleased to welcome easyJet Traveller readers to our platform. By becoming a VentureFounders member, you can back some of the fastest growing and most exciting early stage companies the UK has to offer. Our mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with investment as they scale up their businesses.
VentureFounders has helped support some of the UK’s leading disruptive tech companies, from the App Store’s leading kids app, Hopster, through to ground breaking medical technologies such as Lightpoint Medical and Micrima.
The opportunities we present have been curated by our experienced investment team and assessed using a stringent due diligence process. We make sure we have total alignment with our investors to ensure they have the same rights as the venture capital funds and angel investors we invest alongside. You can invest with peace of mind knowing that the VentureFounders team will look after your investment portfolio held with us and keep you regularly updated as to how those companies are performing.
As a new user, we will credit your account with £100 towards your first investment on the platform. To redeem the offer, simply register using the form provided below, including your flight number.
The full terms and conditions of this offer are listed at the bottom of the page.
An error has occured please contact Support@venturefounders.co.uk.
VentureFounders General Counsel, Vanessa Cowling is included in The Lawyer's Hot 100, which gathers together the best lawyers in the UK – the most daring, innovative and creative.
Scale Up Series | Ambition
VentureFounders in partnership with Coutts, is pleased to invite you to Scale Up Series | Ambition, on Thursday 2nd November at Coutts Garden Court, 440 Strand.Register interest
Secure your place for our November Masterclass at The ClubHouse, St JamesRead more
Management meeting: RotaGeek
Please register your interest in hearing a presentation from Chris McCullough, Founder of RotaGeek.Read more
Management Meeting: Micrima
Please register your interest in hearing a presentation from Roy Johnson, Executive Chairman of Micrima.Read more
Breakfast Meeting - Thursday 9th November
Join us at Villandry, St James for our November investor breakfast and hear our latest investment opportunities present their companies.Read more
Rotageek prepares for second funding round
In November, VF successfully supported startup Rotageek in a £1.2 million equity raise. Rotageek was co-founded by Chris McCullough. Prior to founding Rotageek, Chris worked in the NHS as an A&E doctor. He initially created Rotageek to help overcome the staffing issues faced by his A&E department, but soon left his job in healthcare to fully commit himself to the company following a wave of interest from a range of industries. After a great year working with companies such as O2, Rotageek and VF are preparing for a second raise in October.Read article
SCALE UP SERIES | TALENT: FINDERS KEEPERS
At our recent Scale Up Series event in May, Emma Cerrone of Freeformers talked about the importance of talent for scale ups. Here she talks more about attracting and retaining talent in your business.Read article
Enjoying a slice of success
VentureFounders celebrated its third birthday last week. As the team gathered and the birthday cake was cut, I reflected on all that’s been achieved in the three years since it began.Read article
SCALE UP SERIES | TALENT SECURING TALENT…..IN THE DIGITAL AGE
At our recent Scale Up Series event in May, Simon Calver of BGF Ventures talked about the importance of recognising and retaining talent at scale up, for success. Here Simon tells us his top tips for finding the right talent and the impact technology has on the process.Read article
SCALE UP SERIES | TALENT: THE SHAPE OF TALENT AND HOW TO FIND IT
At our recent Scale Up Series event in May, Simon Calver of BGF Ventures talked about the importance of recognising and retaining talent at scale up, for success. Here Simon describes what kind of existing talent a potential investor might be looking for within a scale up business. He explains what talent looks like and how to find it.Read article
TALENT IS THE NEW OIL BUT LEADERS NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TAP INTO IT
Says Michael Hayman MBE, Co-founder of Seven Hills, Co-founder of StartUp Britain and Co-author of Mission: How The Best In Business Break ThroughRead article
How to create events investors show up for… and remember
LONDON—These days, it can feel like investor events are a dime a dozen. With investor calendars more saturated that ever, it’s crucial to make sure your event is the one that stands out, is genuinely useful and enjoyable, and sticks in investors’ minds long after they’ve left.Read article
The Time Is Now: Helping scale the UK economy with the London Co-Investment Fund
VentureFounders forges new partnership with the London Co-Investment Fund to help scale-up the UK’s leading startupsRead article
The Media Mix 2.0
My previous blog suggested ways to refresh your digital closet: website, social media and content, for success. As part of that, there are different media options to be considered. Evaluate each of my suggestions in turn and you’ll find a mix to suit you, your business and your budget.Read article
FinTech is taking over the world
Pete Field, CTO VentureFounders, explains how new technology and legislation is disrupting the finance market.Read article
Spring clean your digital closet
Digital marketing expert Darren Rebeiro gives his insight on how to develop a digital marketing stragegyRead article
Growth Success: Know why customers and investors buy
Chris Ball, CEO and founder of Jupiter Diagnostics discusses how he has taken the key learnings he’s obtained from being a marketer, a customer and an investor, in order to build his innovative life sciences business.Read article
The Idea Isn't the Important Bit
Investment manager Basile Dandine explains why investments shouldn't be made on your first impression.Read article
THE IDEA ISN’T THE IMPORTANT BIT
Raising capital for early stage businesses involves listening to a lot of business ideas. Although, the idea itself doesn’t really matter!Read article
VentureFounders surpasses £40m funding mark in 2 years of operation
NEWS RELEASE: VentureFounders surpasses £40m funding mark in 2 years of operationRead article
Review of Beauhurst’s “The Deal 2016” Equity Investment Report
James Codling examines the key finding of Beauhurst's research into equity investments in 2016.Read article
Taking The Leap: Why I Diversified Into New Markets
CEO and Founder of Lein Applied Diagnostics, Dr. Dan Daly, explains how the technology he developed for a specific application in diabetes management has been adapted to be used in surprising new markets.Read article
Taking Control: What can be done to get people interested in backing British business?
Investment Director Jamie Beare discusses how online platforms are empowering investors to take control of their portfolios.Read article
Use co-investment models to finance UK PLC
James Codling discusses how VCs and investment platforms must work together to increase the pool of liquidity available for investing in UK scale-ups.Read article
Samba reinvents advertising for young consumers who are rejecting interruptive, irrelevant and 'stalking' ads. Samba integrates into messaging apps, delivering targeted ad campaigns at a global scale.
Lightpoint Medical is an innovative, clinical-stage medical device company that has developed a groundbreaking surgical imaging technology with the potential to detect cancer in real-time during surgery.
- The promoter of this promotion is Venture Founders Limited (“VentureFounders”) whose registered address is 116-120 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7DP.
- The details regarding how to participate as published form part of these terms and conditions.
- All participants must have internet access to enter.
- All participants must be aged eighteen or over and resident in the UK.
- The following may not enter this promotion:
- any VentureFounders members that completed their registration before 30 April 2017;
- directors, officers, employees or consultants of VentureFounders and their family members;
- employees of EasyJet Airline Company Limited, their affiliates and their respective family members; and
- any other person connected with the rewards offered as part of the promotion.
- To benefit from this promotion participants must:
- provide their flight number, together with their name, last name and e-mail address; and
- register as a member at www.venturefounders.co.uk. Your registration for membership must be completed between 1 May 2017 and 1 October 2017 (inclusive). VentureFounders cannot accept any liability for registrations that occur outside these times. Registering as a member constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
- invest a minimum of £1,000 through the VentureFounders platform by 31 December 2017. For the avoidance of doubt, the investment must have completed (i.e. funds are transferred to the fundraising company) before 31 December 2017.
- Duplicate accounts on the VentureFounders platform will not qualify for this promotion. VentureFounders may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or VentureFounders accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever method it deems appropriate.
- VentureFounders may, in its absolute discretion, reject or cancel your registration at any time. If your registration is cancelled you will not be eligible to benefit from this promotion.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render the participation void.
- VentureFounders reserves the right to add to or vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage, including without limitation decrease the period that the promotion is open for.
- VentureFounders does not accept any liability in the event that the investment opportunity in which the participant has decided to invest does not close.
- In addition to these terms and conditions all participants must satisfy the eligibility criteria that apply to members of the VentureFounders platform and investments made through such platform including, without limitation, the minimum investment being £1,000.
All participants are required to be fully registered and self-certified VentureFounders members and, in order to invest in investment opportunities, they will be required to have completed and satisfies all of VentureFounders’ certification and KYC requirements. Failure to meet any such certification and/or KYC requirements will result in the participant not being able to invest any amounts through the VentureFounders platform and therefore not qualifying for the reward under this promotion.
- In the event that the participant’s VentureFounders account includes both the participant’s own funds as well as an amount credited as reward under this promotion, such reward shall be deemed to be invested first.
- All participants must seek their own taxation and other financial advice in relation to the receipt by them of the reward. VentureFounders makes no representation or warranty as to the tax implications of the receipt by the participants of any reward and their subsequent investment.
- Each eligible participant will be entitled to a £100 discount on their first investment through the VentureFounders platform. By way of example if you wish to subscribe for one £1,000 share, VentureFounders will contribute £100 towards your investment and you must invest £900.
- If the investment opportunity in which the participant has invested does not close, the participant will be entitled to the discount on his/her next investment (of minimum £1000) through the VentureFounders platform.
- The reward must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable.
- VentureFounders reserves the right to, at its absolute discretion, substitute the reward or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside of our control. Participants agree that no liability shall attach to VentureFounders as a result thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, VentureFounders shall not be liable to the participant (whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the reward.
By taking part in this promotion, the participant agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the promotion. No additional payment or compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- By registering, new members are sending their personal information to VentureFounders who will at all times process a participant’s personal data in accordance with UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
In the event of any dispute in relation to the above terms and conditions, their interpretation and/or implementation the decision of VentureFounders shall be final and binding on the participant as a member.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.