Welcome EasyJet Customers
VentureFounders is pleased to welcome easyJet Traveller readers to our platform. By becoming a VentureFounders member, you can back some of the fastest growing and most exciting early stage companies the UK has to offer. Our mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with investment as they scale up their businesses.
VentureFounders has helped support some of the UK’s leading disruptive tech companies, from the App Store’s leading kids app, Hopster, through to ground breaking medical technologies such as Lightpoint Medical and Micrima.
The opportunities we present have been curated by our experienced investment team and assessed using a stringent due diligence process. We make sure we have total alignment with our investors to ensure they have the same rights as the venture capital funds and angel investors we invest alongside. You can invest with peace of mind knowing that the VentureFounders team will look after your investment portfolio held with us and keep you regularly updated as to how those companies are performing.
As a new user, we will credit your account with £100 towards your first investment on the platform. To redeem the offer, simply register using the form provided below, including your flight number.
The full terms and conditions of this offer are listed at the bottom of the page.
An error has occured please contact Support@venturefounders.co.uk.
VentureFounders General Counsel, Vanessa Cowling is included in The Lawyer's Hot 100, which gathers together the best lawyers in the UK – the most daring, innovative and creative.
AltFi Data's 2016 report reveals the status of all companies that have been funded using equity crowdunding, since the industry was conceived in 2011. It also provides a framework which allows investors to appraise the emerging picture of risk and return in the asset class. It is still early in the context of the extended equity return life cycle, but a clearer picture is emerging. The report also reviews the progress towards better disclosures and highlights signs of further advances to come.
Typically, equity crowdfunding platforms either operate a nominee structure or a direct shareholder structure. This article looks at the two structures in a bit more detail. In this lesson we take a look at both of these structures to identify the pros and cons of each approach.
Investment Director Jamie Beare explains the importance of monitoring your investment portfolio and understanding the ongoing commitments associated with investing in growth companies.
Management Meeting: Talmix
Register your interest in hearing a presentation from Olivier Van Calster, CEO of Talmix.Read more
WEBINAR: LIVE OPPORTUNITIES Q&A
Ask our Investment Team questions about our current investment opportunities in this interactive webinar.Read more
Scale Up Series | Finance
The second instalment of the Scale-Up Series will explore the global investment landscape, and how it can support scale-up businesses in the UK to grow and flourish.Read more
Management Meeting: ViewRanger
Register your interest in hearing a presentation from Craig Wareham, founder & CEO of ViewRangerRead more
FinTech is taking over the world
Pete Field, CTO VentureFounders, explains how new technology and legislation is disrupting the finance market.Read article
Spring clean your digital closet
Digital marketing expert Darren Rebeiro gives his insight on how to develop a digital marketing stragegyRead article
Growth Success: Know why customers and investors buy
Chris Ball, CEO and founder of Jupiter Diagnostics discusses how he has taken the key learnings he’s obtained from being a marketer, a customer and an investor, in order to build his innovative life sciences business.Read article
The Idea Isn't the Important Bit
Investment manager Basile Dandine explains why investments shouldn't be made on your first impression.Read article
VentureFounders surpasses £40m funding mark in 2 years of operation
NEWS RELEASE: VentureFounders surpasses £40m funding mark in 2 years of operationRead article
Review of Beauhurst’s “The Deal 2016” Equity Investment Report
James Codling examines the key finding of Beauhurst's research into equity investments in 2016.Read article
Taking The Leap: Why I Diversified Into New Markets
CEO and Founder of Lein Applied Diagnostics, Dr. Dan Daly, explains how the technology he developed for a specific application in diabetes management has been adapted to be used in surprising new markets.Read article
Taking Control: What can be done to get people interested in backing British business?
Investment Director Jamie Beare discusses how online platforms are empowering investors to take control of their portfolios.Read article
Use co-investment models to finance UK PLC
James Codling discusses how VCs and investment platforms must work together to increase the pool of liquidity available for investing in UK scale-ups.Read article
News review: Proposed industrial strategy for the UK
James Codling comments on how he thinks the government's industrial strategy will impact companies looking to scale in the UK.Read article
2017: The Year of the UK Scale-Up
As today’s speech by Theresa May confirmed, there is a growing focus from the Government on growing the UK economy as we become a “Global Britain”. Part of this will be further establishing the UK as a global business leader, with the multi-national business giants of tomorrow founded and headquartered in the UK.Read article
Thank you again to all who made it to our first Scale-Up Series event on 6th December, I was delighted to see so many interesting, talented people in one room and hope you found it enjoyable.Read article
Navigating The Marketing Maze
A CMO’s life is a buoyant one – marketing is quite a different beast to just 10 years ago and today – it has grown horns and is starting to bite. To achieve CMO status, a significant journey through the marketing maze has already started; these guys are experts in their field with a total grasp on every element that matters. But, that maze has become significantly more complex of late – programmatic trading of online media has opened up numerous opportunities but in turn created a handful of worrying issues that point to a world of robots, adverts that aren’t seen, agency transparency, a disenfranchised end user, and an aggressive shift to the blocking of online advertising content. The next few years are going to be quite testing for CMOs; to survive, they need to arm themselves with a few weapons, an open mind and quite a bit of knowledge.Read article
Samba reinvents advertising for young consumers who are rejecting interruptive, irrelevant and 'stalking' ads. Samba integrates into messaging apps, delivering targeted ad campaigns at a global scale.
Lightpoint Medical is an innovative, clinical-stage medical device company that has developed a groundbreaking surgical imaging technology with the potential to detect cancer in real-time during surgery.
- The promoter of this promotion is Venture Founders Limited (“VentureFounders”) whose registered address is 116-120 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7DP.
- The details regarding how to participate as published form part of these terms and conditions.
- All participants must have internet access to enter.
- All participants must be aged eighteen or over and resident in the UK.
- The following may not enter this promotion:
- any VentureFounders members that completed their registration before 30 April 2017;
- directors, officers, employees or consultants of VentureFounders and their family members;
- employees of EasyJet Airline Company Limited, their affiliates and their respective family members; and
- any other person connected with the rewards offered as part of the promotion.
- To benefit from this promotion participants must:
- provide their flight number, together with their name, last name and e-mail address; and
- register as a member at www.venturefounders.co.uk. Your registration for membership must be completed between 1 May 2017 and 1 October 2017 (inclusive). VentureFounders cannot accept any liability for registrations that occur outside these times. Registering as a member constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
- invest a minimum of £1,000 through the VentureFounders platform by 31 December 2017. For the avoidance of doubt, the investment must have completed (i.e. funds are transferred to the fundraising company) before 31 December 2017.
- Duplicate accounts on the VentureFounders platform will not qualify for this promotion. VentureFounders may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or VentureFounders accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever method it deems appropriate.
- VentureFounders may, in its absolute discretion, reject or cancel your registration at any time. If your registration is cancelled you will not be eligible to benefit from this promotion.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render the participation void.
- VentureFounders reserves the right to add to or vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage, including without limitation decrease the period that the promotion is open for.
- VentureFounders does not accept any liability in the event that the investment opportunity in which the participant has decided to invest does not close.
- In addition to these terms and conditions all participants must satisfy the eligibility criteria that apply to members of the VentureFounders platform and investments made through such platform including, without limitation, the minimum investment being £1,000.
All participants are required to be fully registered and self-certified VentureFounders members and, in order to invest in investment opportunities, they will be required to have completed and satisfies all of VentureFounders’ certification and KYC requirements. Failure to meet any such certification and/or KYC requirements will result in the participant not being able to invest any amounts through the VentureFounders platform and therefore not qualifying for the reward under this promotion.
- In the event that the participant’s VentureFounders account includes both the participant’s own funds as well as an amount credited as reward under this promotion, such reward shall be deemed to be invested first.
- All participants must seek their own taxation and other financial advice in relation to the receipt by them of the reward. VentureFounders makes no representation or warranty as to the tax implications of the receipt by the participants of any reward and their subsequent investment.
- Each eligible participant will be entitled to a £100 discount on their first investment through the VentureFounders platform. By way of example if you wish to subscribe for one £1,000 share, VentureFounders will contribute £100 towards your investment and you must invest £900.
- If the investment opportunity in which the participant has invested does not close, the participant will be entitled to the discount on his/her next investment (of minimum £1000) through the VentureFounders platform.
- The reward must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable.
- VentureFounders reserves the right to, at its absolute discretion, substitute the reward or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside of our control. Participants agree that no liability shall attach to VentureFounders as a result thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, VentureFounders shall not be liable to the participant (whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the reward.
By taking part in this promotion, the participant agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the promotion. No additional payment or compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- By registering, new members are sending their personal information to VentureFounders who will at all times process a participant’s personal data in accordance with UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
In the event of any dispute in relation to the above terms and conditions, their interpretation and/or implementation the decision of VentureFounders shall be final and binding on the participant as a member.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.